Access control services in Bath and Bristol
Castle Security supply and install a large variety of door entry and access control systems across Bristol and Bath. These include the following three main systems:
Card swipe door access systems
Card swipe door access control systems remove the need for a key and are ideal for office, hotel, commercial and other users. Access cards and swipe cards contain unique numbers that allow or disallow access. The advantage is that these numbers can be deleted from the control unit so that if staff or occupants change there is no need to change the locks.
The benefits are:
- No more lost keys
- Each card is very cheap
- For interior doors
Proximity door locks
Proximity door locks remove the need for a key, using a card or key fob instead and are ideal for home or business use. The card or key fob is held near the lock to open the door – with less wear and tear than traditional card swipe systems, these proximity locks are more robust and longer lasting.
They also fit easily to interior doors. For more information on access control in Bristol and Bath, then please get in touch with Castle Security, who are leading Access Control experts.
Electronic digital locks and mechanical digital locks
Electronic and mechanical digital locks result in increased security and are ideal for apartments, multi occupancy buildings and businesses. These locks require a code to allow entry. Various types are available with simple 4 or 6 digit codes and more complex locks that provide audit trails of up to 5000 entries so you can track who has been through the door.
It is possible to change the codes when required, again removing the need for lock changing. Suitable for exterior and interior doors. For more on Access Control Bristol and Bath areas, give us a call.
- 24 hour emergency call out for locksmith services and more
- 27 years of experience within the security industry
- A friendly, professional service supplied to all customers
- Free, expert advice in and around Bristol and the South West
- Insurance standard to BS 3621 with all work carried out
- £5,000,000 liability insurance on all jobs undertaken
- Free quotations for all customers, new and existing
- 12 month guarantee on all locksmith work we carry out, whether it be locksmith
- services, intruder alarms or access control.